Frequently Asked Questions
What does a session with Megan cost?
- An individual session with Megan is $175 for an hour and a half. A package of six sessions is $150 per session.
The Dolphin POD Project is $288 for six months.
How do I pay for my session?
- We prefer payment by check. If paying in person, we do accept cash.
- If you are doing a phone session, please mail your check beforehand.
How do I schedule a session?
- By filling out the contact us information at the bottom of the page! Megan will get back to you shortly.
Where does my session take place?
- Most sessions with Megan take place over the phone. If you live close to Megan in the Seattle area, it is possible to work in person with Megan, but this will be decided while you schedule your sessions.
How do I prepare for my session?
- You don’t need to do anything! It might be worthwhile to think about what your intention for the session is, but if it isn’t clear beforehand, don’t worry! It will come to you during the session.
What is the cancellation policy?
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your session, please email Megan at least 24 hours before your session. If it’s less than 24 hours before your appointment, you are liable for the cost of the session. Exceptions will be made for emergencies.
WELCOME! In order to best serve you, there are a few administrative tasks I would like to address. In order to maintain integrity with all of my clients, this sheet summarizes the standard practices for Confidentiality, Cancellations, and Payment for sessions. Please be aware that these policies take effect when you agree to accept the services of Megan McGeowin either through the programs of Mentoring or Harmonizing with Spirit. I encourage you to review these guidelines and let me know if you have questions!
MEGAN MCGEOWIN is mindful of your privacy and is committed to respecting your wishes. You will have opportunities to provide your name, address, e-mail and other relevant information; this information will be used only in relation to Megan McGeowin as a business. Furthermore, your confidence in a private session will not be shared outside of your work with Megan.
Out of respect to Megan and other clients, there is a 24-hour cancellation policy on all sessions. If you need to cancel or reschedule your session, please contact Megan.
If you have to cancel within 24 hours of a session, keep in mind you will be responsible for payment of the entire session. Of course extreme circumstances are always taken into consideration. Please contact Megan if you find yourself in one of these situations.
Payment for the session is due prior to the beginning of each session. You may send your payment to Megan at: 2442 Monterey Ave. NE, Renton, WA. 98056, or you may pay when you arrive.
THANK YOU for respecting the intentions of these policies, and for this truly gratifying opportunity to serve!